Time……
Countdown to EOS 3 – 14days
70% of the lecture notes yet to be touched. Will I finish in time? *sigh*
2weeks seem hardly enough.
Wish I had more time *recalls the numerous previous occasions this has been said*
Countdown to return to the paradise island:-) – 22days
3 weeks. Seems eons away. Feels like it’s been decades since I’ve been home.
Can’t wait till my feet touches the soil of Mother Lanka. To smell the fresh air, to feel the breeze in my hair, to feel the warm sun…. *reminisces*
Wish time would just fly by.
*confused*
Argh… Time..
central to my existence; at the core of my dilemma...
causing me severe retrosternal chest pain that radiates to my left arm, jaw and back..
*sigh*
Time to hit the books again..
*sigh*
I envision many more sleepless nights..
1 Comments:
At 5:46 am ,
Anonymous said...
where is that entry where you said that you missed me and wanna jump me?? you deleted it did you?? mom must have seen it i suppose... tsk tsk... keep trying miss lanka. go buy a vibrator.
regards,
she who doesnt need much introduction
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home