Finally back in the groove!!
Took me long enough, but it seems like I’m finally back in the groove! Yippee! I can study again! I can concentrate! Things actually go into my head!
Papa patho is no longer the most potent sleeping pill known to mankind.. (it has more than lost its efficacy, its actually having the opposite effect!)
6 hours of sleep is 'just-nice'. My brain is responding to the frequent doses of caffeine.
The pile of untouched lecture notes is actually diminishing!
I'll probably die before EOS but at least I feel like I have some control over GI..
*happy*
No time for the usual dreadfully long posts..
Back to books,
Cirrhosis here I come…
Papa patho is no longer the most potent sleeping pill known to mankind.. (it has more than lost its efficacy, its actually having the opposite effect!)
6 hours of sleep is 'just-nice'. My brain is responding to the frequent doses of caffeine.
The pile of untouched lecture notes is actually diminishing!
I'll probably die before EOS but at least I feel like I have some control over GI..
*happy*
No time for the usual dreadfully long posts..
Back to books,
Cirrhosis here I come…
2 Comments:
At 4:15 pm ,
andrew said...
why am i linked as 'goldfish' !?!?
At 12:02 pm ,
Ime said...
well, the other option is 'Crystal'..
take your pick:-P
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home