What boredom does to an adamant non-blogger...

Gone are the days of anti-blogging..

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

15 things I learnt this evening..

  1. Never go to the park for a jog on a public holiday evening unless you are prepared for a challenging obstacle course.
  2. Little kids on bicycles are a jogging hazard. Their little immature minds think that coming straight at you is the best way to avoid a collision!
  3. Never jog after playing cricket unless you don't mind living with the thought of not being able to complete your usual 10 rounds.
  4. Never jog after drinking half a can of sprite unless you think burping while jogging is ccol and you enjoy the pain of abdominal cramps.
  5. Jogging/Walking three abreast on a narrow jogging trail should be a crime punishable by law! Minimun three years in prision.. without parole!
  6. Most guys come to the park to 'chick-watch'. Ignore them as much as you can.
  7. Cute guys either don’t jog in the park or they never do at the times I go. *sigh*
  8. The geese are more afraid of me than I am of them.
  9. Chinese babies are adorable. I should adopt one someday (or alternatively kidnap one or better yet marry a Chinese guy;-) I'm sure KK will be pleased if I did that and I'd be satisfied with Lankanese kids! lol!)
  10. Flowers are a god-send; a gift to mankind.
  11. Petronas and Menara are simply breath-taking at night.
  12. If u look long and hard, you can spot a star or two in the KL sky. It may take some effort but it pays off in the end.
  13. The park is teeming with cute cuddly feline fur-balls that I didn’t dare go near for fear of Toxoplasma gondii.
  14. The park is also home to a thriving population of gekos (the ugly spotted dark brown ones.. *yuck!*) {watch out prish.. you'd better be nice to us or else we'll tie you to a pillar there and leave you till you get over your geko-phobia or die in the process!:-P}
  15. Well.. I realised that I can learn a lot in one evening!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:21 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Such discipline to inscribe the meager details of your life on to a synthetic quantum.

    The Helmet Cell.

     
  • At 7:28 pm , Blogger Ime said...

    Well, your opinion doesn't count. My blog is what I chose it to be, be it a journal or means of making announcements to the world. I do not entertain comments from people who wish to remain anonymous. Fight like a man!
    And excuse me for not having anything to post up that could change the world.

     
  • At 2:07 pm , Blogger Ime said...

    Apologies for the hostility, KK. I assumed you were one of Mufee's crazy contacts.
    Helmet cell?? Oh please!! (I prefer bite cells btw)
    Next time you comment, please identify yourself!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home