What boredom does to an adamant non-blogger...

Gone are the days of anti-blogging..

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The blogging family keeps growing!! A warm welcome to all you blogging-novices:-)

I can finally relate to what Mufee felt like when I got my blog..
The joy I felt when I discovered the latest M1/05 bloggers is indescribable. (Not that I had anything to do with them getting blogs and therefore I can't really do the "victory dance" that Mufee performed).
Once you are a blogger, u feel part of this cyber-family and any addition to it is a reason to celebrate!

The bloggers in random order -
* The first - Another adamant non-blogger. This person shocked me the most but the initial shock gave way to "hey-if-i-got-one-any-one-can". I have my doubts about him continuing to blog but I guess I have to appreciate the fact that he started. Welcome to the club, kumamamako! Jumbo!!;-)
* The other, whose reason behind starting a blog was insomnia. Her blog is a tribute to herself; having graced it with a fabulous photo of herself. It's definetely going to help her in her current quest for her "other half". After checking that photo out, half the male population of the world would want to marry her! Some words of wisdom for you - "Age is nothing but a number!" Doesn't matter what grandma says:-) Pretty lady, I welcome you with open arms!
* The third, talked into it by the insomniac. Never underestimate the powers of persuasion of an insomniac . Being the brilliant photographer he is, I hope he'll make his blog a showcase of his talents. I'm sure the whole world will be interested in checking out his photography miracles. Begrüßen friend, I salute u!

Once again, to all three of you.. Welcome:-)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home