My obsession with the sky..
I've never been much of a photographer but on rare occassions I do have a camera in hand at the right place, at the right time and I do end up getting some awesome shots! Check them out!
I took these pics a year ago off my balcony in C-25-1.
Air pollution in KL has its advantages! The sky can look freaking awesome at times!
I took these pics a year ago off my balcony in C-25-1.
Air pollution in KL has its advantages! The sky can look freaking awesome at times!

Woo hoo... Good morning, Malaysia! :-)
Is this how the sky will look like on doomsday??
Some random shots that I love..

Sunrise in Penang!!!
Just before an afternoon thunderstorm -
Off my balcony back at home in Sri Lanka
On some hill back in SL
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home