Cloudy skies; No lunar eclipse for me:-(
I set myself up for disappointment. Despite the lack of hype in the scottish media about the eclipse, despite all the warnings about the weather and seeing how cloudy the skies were, I convinced myself that there would at least be a few minutes in the 52-minute period of total lunar eclipse that I would be able to catch a glimpse of the bronze moon.
Sadly, it was not to be. Now I am reduced to looking at live images online. Not how I wanted to watch the eclipse but I suppose something's better than nothing..
Sigh.. Hoping for clear skies on December 21st 2010.
Sadly, it was not to be. Now I am reduced to looking at live images online. Not how I wanted to watch the eclipse but I suppose something's better than nothing..
Sigh.. Hoping for clear skies on December 21st 2010.
3 Comments:
At 12:08 am ,
geesh said...
what happened to the Sunny Dundee?
At 12:14 pm ,
Ime said...
I don't recall saying anything about the moon in Dundee.
Its sunnier here, thats a fact:-)
At 7:57 pm ,
ndhaniya said...
yo.. i tagged you =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home